Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Awesome.

It was actually kinda boring for the first part, but then, the "real-life" parts came in. Mario part was hilarious.
reviewstuff22: How can you give this a 0 if you havent even watched it! You cannot judge the movie on reviews.
Nice Job Nalem. I was actually studying this movie to see how to place limbs on complex people for my own movie.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

o m g

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHa omg this is the funniest thing ive ever seen. Totally original. Awesome. Insane. I LOVE it. Best one was the Olsen Twins one. RAWR.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

omg

i am disturbed forever....forever.

BOYSCOUT 3 BOYSCOUT 3

My lord....

OMG...That's terrible, Horrible, inhumane!!!!!....I love it! I do feel bad for that cat tho..oh well :D

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Awesome!

Man that RULES! Especially the janitor part at the end! LOL! That's so funny! I listened to it over and over! He sounds so funny.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

once again

Once again youve outdone urself. And the loading screen, that was hilarious! I had to rewind the movie and pause to read it. But its well worth it. Anyone who reads this, read the loading screen!

Finding Nemo...will they? Finding Nemo...will they?

Well.

Hmm, Well, it is your first, and i think you have some good art. And you got into newgrounds which is more then i can can say for myself. But i wish i could. Anyway. I noticed your music kept going over itself. If you wish to prevent this you should make the sounds stream, which is an action you can choose in the properties panel. This way, you can start and stop it with the action in the properties panel. I wish you luck in all your future movies.

Air Duel Air Duel

Wow.

You have the potential to be the next Xiao Xiao.

skateboarding is fun skateboarding is fun

yea!

i thought it was really good.

Sobe Green Tea Commercial Sobe Green Tea Commercial